Tuesday, December 05, 2006

slept at 5am ystd & woke up at 11.45am today.
was really tired & half awake , i actually applied body gel on my hair/:
mommy drove me to hg pt , met up with brenda , daryl & darren.
daryl wore eye liner & brenda's first reaction was ..
'' EE , daryl you look so ugly in eye liner you know?''
bus-ed to yio chu kang , daryl's ezlink had some problem.
i said , '' SMRT dont let him in because they dont know his gender.''
zzz! mrt-ed to somerset walked around heeren , took neoprints witht he 3 of them & went to cineleisure for Yoshinoya.
ate only the chicken & vegetables from my chicken bowl.
i dont know why , yoshi tasted wierd today.
after lunch , mrt-ed to pcbunk to look for darren's friends.
bought my 30k maple cash card & daryl kept saying i was wasting my $.
cos it cost , $31.50.
after pcbunk , went to bugis. bought my button studs.
walked round & round till my legs were aching.
so we decided to head back home , mrt-ed.
but the goondo us , took the wrong train. zzz
finally reached amk , bus-ed home.
^^


Will be going to Taiwan tomorrow , 8AM flight.
Take care people ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home